Sunday, November 21, 2004


Flower by Kenzo - Le Parfum - Limited Edition Posted by Hello

One day a poppy writes...
A stem made of words, red and shiny...
No one plants me, no one singles me out, I just grow.
Anywhere, a delicate flower, scattered here and there; I bring delight to those who pick me, I bloom when I am left alone, I whisper to the mind, to the body; that is so beautiful, inside, outside. I stand upright, I lean, I lie down. Place me on a heart and I'll make it throb. Brush me across lips and I'll make them blush.

Le mots tentang bunga poppy ... putih, merah, pink, les couleurs poetic!
They send the colours of secret wishes up to the air, as he and everything in him has - in a way -inspired me today. A will, I do hope. Thanks love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ! I'm french and I just want you to correct : that's not "les couleurs poétic" but "les couleurs poétiques" with -que and not -c ! That's all ! bye !!
Clélia

Post a Comment

<< Home